Looking for an extra special massage or technique suited to your specific needs? Our Certified Massage Therapists have you covered with these specialty massage options:
- Hot Stone Massage: a form of bodywork that involves the application of heated stones to the body within the context of a therapeutic massage.
- Acupressure: a safe and effective way to reduce such common stress related disorders such as headaches, ulcers, cramps, and insomnia by triggering the body’s natural self-healing abilities.
- Aromatherapy Massage: a beautiful technique combining the healing properties of essential oils with massage to help you find tranquility, restore harmony, and enhance your sense of vitality.
- Body Rebalancing: a recuperative technique which allows the body to begin healing imbalances created by trauma, injury, operations, or repetitive strain.
- Combo: Massage & Body Rebalancing: This combination is a great way to try NeuroKinetic Therapy while you get a therapeutic massage.
- Body Rebalancing for Kids: Body Rebalancing is safe for all ages. Laurie has the expertise in dealing with children’s issues from Sports injuries to developmental changes that affect their bodies into adulthood.
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS): This scientific stretching method is a safe solution that offers tremendous pain relief quickly.