Looking for an extra special massage or technique suited to your specific needs? Our Certified Massage Therapists have you covered with these specialty massage options:
- Hot Stone Massage: a form of bodywork that involves the application of heated stones to the body within the context of a therapeutic massage.
- Aromatherapy Massage: a beautiful technique combining the healing properties of essential oils with massage to help you find tranquility, restore harmony, and enhance your sense of vitality.
- Advanced Aromatherapy Services: Advanced Aromatherapy and AromaTouch Treatments are done with the highest quality, organic and CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. Oils will be administered topically, aromatically via diffuser and even internally via an essential oil flavored water for internal benefits.
- Body Rebalancing: a recuperative technique which allows the body to begin healing imbalances created by trauma, injury, operations, or repetitive strain.
- Combo: Massage & Body Rebalancing: This combination is a great way to try NeuroKinetic Therapy while you get a therapeutic massage.
- Body Rebalancing for Kids: Body Rebalancing is safe for all ages. Laurie has the expertise in dealing with children’s issues from Sports injuries to developmental changes that affect their bodies into adulthood.
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS): This scientific stretching method is a safe solution that offers tremendous pain relief quickly.
- Reposturing Dynamics Therapy: Reposturing Dynamics is a combination of stretching, massage, the power of breath and exercises designed to reinforce the structural changes that may occur. The structure and flow of each session is tailored to your situation. Everyone is different so we first work on the areas that will yield the most significant result for you.
- Wellness Coaching: A Wellness Coach is someone who supports you and helps you remain focused, and on task (Like GPS). A Coach helps guide you to get from where you are to where you want to be. Some areas that people seek out a Coach for are: Health and Wellness, Relationships, Finances, Time Management, Spirituality, and Life Transitions.