Harbor Bay Club operates as a membership-based club with a primary focus on serving our members.
The guest policy is designed to enhance the experience for current members who want to invite friends or family to join them and enjoy the facilities together. Guest privileges are not intended for long-term use of club facilities.
Each membership permits up to three guests per month. Guest names will be recorded for each active member. Prior to the guest visit, the member is required to pay the applicable guest fee.
- Guests must be accompanied by the Harbor Bay Club hosting members during their visit.
- Anyone found sneaking in a guest will have their membership revoked.
- Members are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Guests must sign the Guest Waiver form and submit the guest pass to access the facility.
- Youth guests (ages 17 & under) must always have an adult hosting member (age 18 or older) with them.
- Members aged 17 & under are not permitted to bring guests.
- Guests must adhere to all HBC policies and usage guidelines.
- Certain amenities may be exclusively available to members and not accessible to guests. For a list, please contact membership.
Guest Pass Purchase Form (All fields must be completed by the hosting member)
Our membership team will contact the member within 24 hours to schedule pass pickup.