To make your experience at the Harbor Bay Club more enjoyable for yourself and other members, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Please wear workout clothes and shoes. (Jeans rivets destroy upholstery. Covered shoes protect feet.)
- Please refrain from using cell phones in the Fitness Center.
- Plastic drink containers with lids are allowed, but no food is allowed.
- Please limit use of cardio machines to 30 minutes during busy times. Sign-ups are required for popular machines and are located at the far end of the Cardio Center.
- Please wipe down equipment after use. Equipment wipes are available at each end of the Cardio Center.
- Control the descent of the weights and machine weight-plates. Do not slam or drop them.
- Please allow other members to “work-in” between sets.
- Please re-rack weights after use and place all weights, clamps, bars and dumbbells back in their proper places.
- Shoes may be removed on the carpeted area, if not using weights.
- Members under the age of 11:
- are not allowed to use weights or strength equipment, which are designed for adults.
- may use cardio equipment next to a supervising adult member.
- Members aged 11-17 who have completed the Teen Certification Program may use the Fitness Center unattended.
For more information please contact Suzanne Fong, Fitness Director, at (510) 521-5414 ext. 127 or email@example.com.