Fitness & Training
FITNESS CENTER GUIDELINES
Make your experience at the Harbor Bay Club more enjoyable
To make your experience at the Harbor Bay Club more enjoyable for yourself and other members, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Please wear workout clothes and shoes. (Jeans rivets destroy upholstery. Covered shoes protect feet.)
- Please refrain from using cell phones in the Fitness Center.
- Plastic drink containers with lids are allowed, but no food is allowed.
- Please limit use of cardio machines to 30 minutes during busy times. Sign-ups are required for popular machines and are located at the far end of the Cardio Center.
- Please wipe down equipment after use. Equipment wipes are available at each end of the Cardio Center.
- Control the descent of the weights and machine weight-plates. Do not slam or drop them.
- Please allow other members to “work-in” between sets.
- Please re-rack weights after use and place all weights, clamps, bars and dumbbells back in their proper places.
- Shoes may be removed on the carpeted area, if not using weights.
- Members under the age of 11:
- are not allowed to use weights or strength equipment, which are designed for adults.
- may use cardio equipment next to a supervising adult member.
- Members aged 11-17 who have completed the Teen Certification Program may use the Fitness Center unattended.
For more information please call 510-521-5414