Swim Lessons are offered year-round with some of the best instructors in town to swimmers of all ages and skills. Let us help you get to the next level while having a FUN time doing it!
Summer Instructional Programs
- Group Swim Lessons: Offered Spring thru fall, group lessons are a fun and great way for pre-beginner, beginner and intermediate swimmers to develop and enhance their abilities. Book a Lesson
- Tots to Tadpoles: For you and your 1 to 3 year old, and with the guidance of one of our excellent instructors, this is a great way to learn fun ways to teach your child to prepare for swimming. Book a Lesson
- Camp Swim Lessons: Learn to swim at camp! These swim lessons are available to campers registered in Little League or Major League camp. One-week sessions concurrent with Camp enrollment.
- Summer Junior Swim Team: For the more experienced swimmers there is the Junior Swim Team. The goal is to encourage all children who want to learn competitive swimming. Join the Team
Year-Round & Seasonal Instruction Options
- Private & Buddy Swim Lessons: Available year-round, Private and Buddy lessons are available to all skill levels, children over 2, and adults. Lessons are taught by some of the best instructors in town! Book a Lesson
- Swim with the Masters: A year-round morning adult program with all levels welcome, the Masters is a great way to start your day! Join the Masters
- Saturday Junior Swim Team (.pdf): For the more experienced swimmers there is the Junior Swim Team. The goal is to encourage all children who want to learn competitive swimming. Join the Team.
For more information contact the Harbor Bay Club Aquatics Department at (510) 521-5416 ext. 113 or Aquatics Director Amelia McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.