Available for children and adults. Our private swim lessons are available for students of all ages. With one instructor and one student, the learning process will be accelerated. Your child will receive personalized attention at an optimal level.
Does your child like to swim with friends? Buddy swim lessons offer students the opportunity to interact with another student of a similar age and ability while still receiving personal attention.
Sign up online for Private/Buddy Swim Lessons and Complete Online Waiver/Emergency form
- Step One: Sign Up for a Private/Buddy Swim Lesson
Please read Sign Up instructions before enrolling your child in Swim Lessons
- Step Two: Complete Online Waiver/Emergency Form
Private & Buddy Swim Lessons Guidelines
- Please read carefully.
- Please update your Credit Card and cell phone # in your profile when you login.
- There are NO LIFEGUARDS on DUTY. Parents/Guardians must remain on the pool deck during the entire lesson.
1. All Swim Lessons are to be made Online and pre-paid by Credit Card. We are not booking any Lessons over the phone.
Private Swim Lessons can be booked 14 days ahead and up to 24 hours prior to swim lesson time. Lessons must be booked in the name of the person receiving the Lesson. Make sure your child has a profile if the lesson is for your child.
Members: All Lessons booked without payment will charged to the credit card on file when we see the booked lesson.
Private Lesson Prices:
Members: $45 per 30 minute lesson
Non-Members: $50 per 30 minute lesson
Buddy Lesson Prices:
Members: $35 per child per 30 minute lesson
Non-Members: $40 per child per 30 minute lesson
2. Buddy Lessons are for 2 students: You must find your own swim buddy to share a lesson. Make sure both Buddies have profiles in our system before you begin booking. Both swimmers must sign up for the same lesson date and time online. Type Buddies’ name in the appt. notes Book second Buddy Lesson immediately so someone else doesn’t book the second lesson during your time slot.
3. Complete Swim Lesson Waiver Online (link)
4. Once you have booked your appointment go to “My Schedule” in your profile to confirm that your appointment was booked.
5. You will get a confirmation email when it is booked.
6. You will get a reminder email and/or text 2 days prior to your appt.
7. Bring your own towel. Club towels will not be provided.
8. Enter the club property through the main entrance of the Fitness Center.
9. Service Desk Staff will be present to properly check you in and verify your lesson.
10. Please do not arrive at the club more than 15 minutes before the lesson start time. Meet your instructor near the lifeguard chair. Students cannot enter the water until their instructor is present.
11. Restroom facilities in the JR. Locker Room will be available. Showers are not available for Non-Members at this time.
12. There are no group lessons available at this time.
13. There are no lifeguards on duty.
14. Parents/Guardians must remain on the pool deck during the lesson.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson will not receive a refund. You may reschedule a Private/Buddy lesson if it is done more than 24 hours prior to the original scheduled time. This can be done online through your profile. If one Buddy Cancels the second Buddy must cancel or upgrade to a Private Lesson.
To cancel an appt: Login to your profile, go to “My Info” tab, go to “My Schedule”, Click the word “cancel” at the far right of the appt you wish to cancel.
If you are cancelling a lesson less than 24 hours in advance please call the Service Desk at 510-521-5414, so that they can contact the instructor.
** Weather notification: We have private lessons rain or shine. We will cancel lessons during a thunderstorm. You will be notified by phone if there is a cancellation because of weather.