Our goal is to provide a warm, safe and friendly environment where member’s children can stay while their parents enjoy the facilities. The children will be encouraged to explore both group and individual activities. Indoor and outdoor space is provided to allow for a wide range of activities and experiences.
Length of Visit
In order to provide the best possible care for your child and allow as many members as possible the opportunity to use the Children’s Center, we have set maximum lengths of time for visits.
- 6 week to walking age: 2 hours maximum
- Walking age and up: 3 hours maximum (at staff discretion)
A 90 minute interval is required between visits.
Reservations are strongly recommended, especially for infants. Drop ins will be accommodated only if space is available. Please ask for a copy of the Reservation Policy next time you are in the Children Center. For reservations, cancellations, and information, please call: (510) 521-5414 ext.115
- Parents must remain on the premises at all times throughout their child’s visit. Any parent leaving the club premises will be subject to a $50 fine and suspension of child care privileges.
- Children must be registered on the “Sign In” sheet for each visit. Parents are responsible for providing complete information, including their location within the Club. Failure to note a departure time may result in a charge for the maximum allowable length of time.
- All children must have a Children’s Center Emergency information form on file by their second visit. Information should be as complete and specific as possible. Parents should update the form as necessary.
- Absolutely no ill children should be brought to the Children’s Center. Parents will be summoned if a staff notes signs of illness. We strive to provide a healthy environment. Please respect the health of others and keep ill children at home.
- Infants are to be fed and changed before they are signed in. Toddlers should arrive in clean, dry diapers. An extra bottle is suggested for infants. Refrigeration is available.
- Toddlers and older children are welcome to bring their breakfast, lunch or dinner, provided they are able to eat without staff assistance.
- Children’s belongings must be labeled – diapers, diaper bags, bottles, lunch boxes, jackets, etc. Staff cannot accept responsibility for unlabeled items. Extra diapers should be brought with visit or left at the center.
- The Center has a wide assortment of books, toys, games, and supervised projects. It is advised that all objects, other than security items be left at home. The Club cannot be responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items. Lost and Found items will be held for 14 days.
- Payment must be made by cash or Club charge. Unless otherwise requested, each visit will be charged at the close of that business day.