To make your experience at Harbor Bay Club more enjoyable for yourself and others, we kindly ask that you follow these simple guidelines.
- Proper workout clothing and closed toed shoes must
be worn at all times. Flip flops, sandals and open toe
shoes are not allowed.
- Do not bring food into the fitness center. Plastic drink
containers with lids are allowed.
- Please adhere to the 30 minute time limit on cardio-
vascular equipment during peak times or when
others are waiting. Sign ups are required for the AMT’s, Arc Trainers and Life Fitness
Striders only and are located at the far end of the fitness center.
- Please wipe off machines after use. Towels and wipes
are available for that purpose.
- Please be courteous and let other members “work in”
if you are using a piece of equipment.
- Please re-rack weights after use and place all weights,
clamps, bars and dumbbells back in their proper
- Do not slam or drop weights, including machines and
- No cellular phones may be used in the fitness center.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the fitness center. Children ages 14-17 must have a “Safe Lifter” card to use the fitness center.
For more information please contact Suzanne Fong, Fitness Director, at (510) 521-5414 Ext. 127 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.