“Master your breath, let the self be in bliss, contemplate on the sublime within you.” ~ T. Krishnamacharya
Hatha is defined as the physical postures people know today as yoga. Nearly every type of yoga class taught in the West is hatha yoga.
Our Hatha Flow classes are a blend of the many yoga styles with an emphasis placed on core strength, flexibility, balance, and breath control. This class has more of a gentle approach so don’t plan to work up a sweat, but you should end up leaving class feeling longer, looser, and more relaxed.
- Mondays 4:45-6:15 pm with Sophia
- Wednesdays 9-10:30 am with Agneta
- Fridays 9-10:30 with Paola
- Click here for the weekly Hatha Flow class schedule, studio location and instructor.
- Interested in other Yoga or Pilates options? Click here to view HBC’s full weekly Mind & Body schedule.
For more information please contact Anna Sullivan, Mind Body Coordinator, at email@example.com.