~ ENDS MAY 31st ~
It’s NEVER too old to PLAY!
“Exercise is like a 401K plan for your body. We often put money away for our future; now we are working out for a better future”
Dr. William Sellman of Alameda Family Physicians
HBC is celebrating health and fitness for everyone 60 years and older. Now through May 31st, get started for ZERO Enrollment and as little as $3.25* per day!
…and EVERY Friday is Free Guest Friday! Every Friday during the month of May all guests 60 and older, and accompanied by a member, are invited to experience the club at no charge.
With skyrocketing healthcare costs and lifestyle-related diseases on the rise, it’s time to take matters into your own hands. To commemorate Older Americans Month and National Senior Health & Fitness Day (May 31st) we invite you or someone you love to discover the benefits of living a healthier, stronger, and happier life at Alameda’s only health club & spa offering the following distinctive amenities tailored to active seniors:
- Year-round outdoor pool & low-impact aquatics programming
- Lap swimming, Aqua Aerobics, Aqua Zumba & Masters Swim
- Newly renovated pool!
- HBC Healthy Bodies / Personal Training
- Personal fitness training, weight loss management & nutrition coaching
- 19 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Instruction, Senior Leagues & Fun Tennis Socials
- Newly resurfaced courts!
- Full Service Day Spa
- Massage, facials, nail care, acupuncture & more!
- New massage pedicure chairs are amazing!
- Mind & Body Programming
- Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi & Stretching
- Yoga classes are awesome!
- Fitness Walkers
- Bi-weekly group stride walking
- Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam and Much More!
All for only $3.25 per day | Get started today!
Offer expires May 31st and applies to senior memberships only. Must be 60 or over.
* Based on the average daily rate of a 12-month individual limited hours senior membership